Award-winning Irish company Smarter Surfaces develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of innovative paints and wallcoverings, that improve the way that people work and learn together (whilst adding an element of fun!). We are currently looking to hire an Online Marketing Executive to help us to grow our German market. Native German speakers are invited to contact us to learn more about this immersive and career changing opportunity.
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive for Germany will work directly with and report to an ecommerce expert. You will benefit from one to one tuition. You will get hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing. You will have your own responsibilities and will be measured on your own KPIs. You will learn a lot. This is a platform for your future in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will work with us in our office in Rathgar, Dublin 6 which is 15 minutes from the city centre and very well served by many bus routes. Office hours are 9-5.30, Monday to Thursday and 9-4.30 Friday.
Why work with us?
We do all of our marketing in-house, which means you can learn about a vast range of online marketing topics in a short space of time. Our digital marketing presence includes 10 ecommerce websites in 5 languages, social media, marketing collateral, video and photo projects, events, online and offline advertising, google analytics, SEO and much more.
We are a small and friendly company with an international team. All new team members have an induction programme and a buddy. Our social team organises monthly outings. Fun is one of our company values!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and to share your ideas too. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in many of our upcoming projects, support the marketing department in all its functions and to grow with us as we continue our rapid global expansion.
Our Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
· Online revenue targets as part of the Online Marketing Team
· www.smartersurfaces.de which includes: paid and non-paid for traffic and conversions, PCC, SEO, Analytics, Email Marketing
· This role will also include website and content localisation, customer service and sales.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / experience:
· Native German speaker, fluent in English
· 1+ year experience, ideally working in a fast paced eCommerce environment
· Detail oriented and well organized
· Experience in working with high growth online revenue targets
· Team player but capable of working solo
Other experience/skills that would be valued in addition:
· Marketing Degree
· Experience of Google Analytics, Adwords and basic HTML coding. Experience of Magento and WordPress an advantage
· Email marketing experience
Learn more about us:
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, we would love to hear from you.