Accenture is looking for a social media specialist who will manage our branded social media channels. He or she defines channel and content strategies and executes end-to-end with the team. This includes defining and communicating a distinct voice, content development, calendar management, publishing, engagement, monitoring and analytics across popular social media platforms. It also includes innovations strategy and planning for new and emerging channels.
The individual is part of a team of social media experts and reports to the Senior Manager, Social Media
- Bachelors degree
Skills & Work Experience:
- Marketing and Communication professional with a passion for social media
- Work experience: minimum of 4 years of experience in communications, with the majority of that time in the area of digital/social media
- Strong expertise and experience in digitals/social communications and content management
- Superior writing skills in English language
- Experience with interactive communications, community building, smart targeting and influence building on social media preferred
- Excellent collaborator; builds effective relationships in large, complex organizations
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
Good to have
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas of Marketing & Communications and other groups within Accenture
- Thrives on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in services and/or business to business preferred
- Other requirements
- Work with colleagues in various time zones
- Travel nationally and internationally as required (limited)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.