A talented and experienced digital marketeer is required to join the fast growing Mediabrands Social team. As a senior position within the team, the right candidate will be able to work strategically with the Digital Director and develop this team to further expand our offering and team size in the earned social media space. This includes social listening, conversation analysis, competitive benchmarking, creative brainstorming, copywriting, content strategy, content calendars, new business pitches and account/project management.
Further to Social Media, this role is expected to work with other digital disciplines that exist within Mediabrands (such as search, paid social and media) for integration opportunities.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day requirements of social content, community and resource allocation of client campaigns.
- Plan, manage and execute client campaigns and events liaising with influencers, talent and bloggers.
- Take an active part in building the social media strategy / community engagement plan for clients’ product/services and ensure the activities align with the overall marketing strategies.
- Responsible for producing social deliverables (including documentation) according to project plan and to a quality standard.
- Oversee campaign KPIs and uphold the quality and insights of the summary reports to clients on weekly engagement performance.
- Championing social and community best practices within the agency by setting a working example to agency.
- Keeping up to date with best practices for all the major and latest social platforms and communicating these changes to the client and contributing to any methodology changes required by the agency.
- Maximise synergies between paid and other media channels (affiliates, display, lead generation, PPC, SEO & ATL).
- Have a keen interest in and a love for social media.
- Have managed or coordinated events, campaigns and influencers. Or other demonstrable project management activities.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline with 2:1 grade or above or 4 years + media experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working for an agency/ publisher in a digital role.
- Can demonstrate an active social media presence and understanding of the platform.
- Has direct experience of working with junior team members and contributing toward their professional development with your manager.
- Experience in managing and client servicing large scale projects for international brands with numerous stakeholders.
- Can manage campaign finances and internal resources with guidance from manager.
- Experience with a monitoring tools
- Platform analytics such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google+ Platform Insights
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite and advantage. Includes illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Premier Pro, etc.
- Experience in blogger outreach and influencer engagement
- PR education and work experience
- Clickstream analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst and Coremetrics an advantage.
- Excel knowledge including a range of functions (pivot tables an advantage) backed with a strong mathematical/statistical skillset