Social Media Specialist
About The Role!
To support our growing team and varied client base, we need a highly organized Social Media specialist to join our team. This role covers social media, sporting and sponsorship projects with a strong focus on new business opportunities. Our business is growing and varied, and we are looking for a Social media specialist who is keen to learn new skills.
The selected candidate will be involved in the planning and execution of a range of campaigns on behalf of clients from the events, sports, tourism and sponsorship sectors as well as actively pursuing new business opportunities.
This is an opportunity for a passionate team player with a keen interest in social media, digital marketing, sport and sponsorship.
If the below sounds like you, please get in touch!
- 4 years’ experience in the online marketing space specific to social media
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, content creation, management and reporting across multiple social media accounts and channels
- Excellent writing ability
- Flawless attention to detail
- Excellent account management skills –you enjoy building relationships with clients and suppliers
- A can do attitude with superb work ethic
As a reward for your commitment to the role you will receive an excellent salary and the chance to work with some of the biggest brands and events in Ireland. You will join a young dynamic team with the opportunity to influence major marketing campaigns and contribute to driving further business growth.
About The Team!
We know it is the little things that make the biggest difference.
We are a dedicated and diverse team who really give a damn about getting it right. Bespoke and personalised service are at the heart of everything we do whether it’s sponsorship, events, media or talent management.
What we do!
- Sponsorship : When it comes to sponsorship we’re the experts (if we do say so ourselves!). We leave no stone un-turned from negotiation to activation and evaluation.
- Events : Five people, 50 or 5000 – we know how to get the job done!
- Talent : Nothing entertains an audience like a famous face, right? We have some of the best from the world of sport and beyond.
- Media : Whether it’s social, digital or traditional media, JGA have you covered!
JGA is a marketing, sponsorship and talent agency based in South Dublin, we work across many sectors and have some of the country’s biggest brands, events, and talent on our client list. Sport, sponsorship, events, social media and satisfied clients are at the core of our business.