Creative Digital Intern
At Teneo PSG Digital, we pride ourselves on our amazing work and incredible clients. A dynamic, fun, structured and seriously creative team, we want to hear from you…
Through our tailored internship programmes, we challenge your skills and develop your strengths with visible progression, with supported practical learning through workshops designed to develop you quickly.
We believe in collaborative learning, exposing you to highly experienced creative directors and a dedicated head of talent, who is charged with managing your skills development and progression.
We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment.
What you’ll learn:
- How to work in a fast-paced creative agency work environment
- Techniques for creating engaging social content
- Best practice in content creation and ways of working
Day to Day Activities
- Image creation, predominantly working with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Brainstorming social ideas for client accounts
- Input to content calendars structure for a wide range of clients
- Pushing the boundaries of online content by creating innovative social objects
What are we looking for?
- Experience and Skill in Adobe; Photoshop and Illustrator are a must for this role
- Creative – this person needs to have an eye for design and a different perspective and can work to a tight schedule – must be able to turn around content in a timely but precise manor
- Willing to learn new skills – embracing of learning new processes and ways of working
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter.
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path with a genuine passion and regular user of social and digital media
- Third-level qualification (Communications, Marketing, PR or Journalism is preferable)
What we offer –
- Structured and clear career progression
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events.
- A €100 weekly allowance for travel and food is included for successful candidates.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch!
Applications can be submitted via email@example.com or any of our social platforms if you’re feeling particularly creative!
About Teneo Digital
Teneo PSG’s digital strategists, creative thinkers, social specialists and content creators. Let us help tell your story in a way that only digital can.