At Teneo PSG Digital, we pride ourselves on our amazing work and incredible clients. We’re a team made of up dynamic, fun and innovative individuals. If you like the idea of working with big brands, planning exciting campaigns and coming up with inventive ideas then we want to hear from you…
Through our tailored internship programmes, we challenge your skills and develop your strengths with visible progression. We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment. You won’t be making the coffee – you’ll be fully integrated into the team from day one.
Interested? The position is for four months in total with the potential to extend. You’ll learn from each member of staff and get to work on some stellar campaigns.
What you’ll learn:
- How to work in a fast-paced digital agency work environment
- Techniques for creating engaging social content
- Best practice in content creation and ways of working
- Management of online communities
Day to day activities:
- Brainstorming social ideas for client accounts
- Copywriting and presentation compiling
- Running and reporting on e-mail marketing campaigns
- Analysing social media data
What we’re looking for:
- Good writing skills – you should be able to get your point across succinctly
- Willing to learn new skills – embracing of learning new processes and ways of working
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter.
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path with a genuine passion and regular user of social and digital media
- Experience with community management, Ads Manager or Google Adwords a serious advantage.
- Third-level qualification (Communications, Marketing, PR or Journalism is preferable)
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events.
- A €100 weekly allowance for travel and food is included for successful candidates.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch!
Send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining why you should be considered for this role. Applications can be submitted via email@example.com or any of our social platforms if you’re feeling particularly creative.
About Teneo Digital
Teneo PSG’s digital strategists, creative thinkers, social specialists and content creators. Let us help tell your story in a way that only digital can.