Are you passionate about using content and social media to produce superb digital marketing results for great companies? Do you recognise that marketing automation is the future and want to develop your skills in it? This is an unusual role with multiple elements meaning you’ll be multi-tasking a lot. It’s a chance to work in a small and friendly agency where you can really make a big difference. If you have 2+ years’ marketing experience (but preferably more), this could be a fantastic role for you.
TinderPoint has been doing cutting-edge digital marketing for brands since 2002. A boutique digital agency, we’re highly regarded in Irish digital marketing circles and can offer superb long term career progression.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital enthusiast who wants to use their multiple digital skillsets to impact digital marketing performance for our clients. You need to have a real passion for all things digital to work in our busy agency environment in Donnybrook.
Reporting to our Director of Operations, you’ll be a vital part of our specialist team from day one. You must have a positive nature, be a team player and sleep and breath digital.
You’ll need to be highly organised, capable of multi-tasking and with superb project management capability. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is also required along with a deep thirst for knowledge in the content marketing, social and marketing automation areas.
If you enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest digital trends and tactics, that’ll be hugely beneficial. Your success will come from understanding these developments as well as proposing and implementing cutting edge methodologies to improve campaign performance and to maintain competitive advantage for our clients.
- Manage multiple external writers simultaneously to deliver content on time
- Edit all content with a focus on fact-checking, grammar, structure, skimmibility, and value
- Produce engaging and creative content for clients and the agency via interviews etc
- Own the content calendar for clients including blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos etc.
- Produce surveys for digital PR reasons
- Produce monthly agency email newsletter
- Distribute and amplify content via social media, journalists, influencers etc to generate awareness and inbound links
- Manage organic and paid social campaigns for clients and the agency
- Develop the agency’s Marketing Automation capability
- Develop and execute multi-channel inbound marketing campaigns. (SEO, Social Media, Content & Email)
- Use Google Analytics, Hootsuite etc to inform decision making and reporting to clients
- Act as the main point of contact on assigned accounts
- Communicate all daily activities and results with clients and colleagues
- Provide and present in-depth analysis and campaign reports to clients
- Develop new business proposals alongside colleagues and attend pitches and presentations
- At least 2+ years’ in a marketing role – but preferably more
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple freelancers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and professional phone manner
- Strong ability to present and persuade clients as to why a particular route is the right way to go
- Strong desire to take a great deal of ownership. You want to make decisions, not just be told what to do.
- Experience of managing social media channels incl paid social
- Strong desire to develop your skillset in Marketing Automation
- Ability to manage any type of content from initial concept to copywriting, design and promotion
- Effective time management, strong organisation skills, and attention to detail
- An analytical mindset with good Excel skills and an ability to make recommendations based on numbers
- Experience with tools including Google Docs, Power Editor, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Not phone shy!
Initial interviews are expected to be held in early March so if you haven’t heard back from us by end of March, thanks anyway for applying!
Please apply here with a short cover note about why you’re suited to this position and your expected salary range.
(Applications from Non-EU citizens with completely fluent English are welcome as we are willing to sponsor the right candidate for a work permit to live and work in Dublin)
Since our inception in 2002, Tinderpoint has gone from strength to strength as a specialist digital marketing agency based in Dublin – and creativity that knows no borders.
We work with businesses from start-ups to Fortune 250 and FTSE 100 organisations. Our clients choose (and stay with) us for our experience, transparency, stability and familiarity with their needs and ambitions.