The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies and implementations for clients across Facebook and Google. You will learn to understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. You will review implementation of campaigns in various channels, and analytics solutions to support them.
- Assist in performing daily account management of pay per click accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Linkedin, etc
- Learn to Use key programs such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads to analyse digital campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, CTR, monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
- Learn to improve CTRs and identify areas for improvement
- Learn to develop and continually expand keyword lists & targeting options
- Develop client account management skills
- Passion for both search and social media marketing
- A numbers oriented person with a strong mathematical ability
- 3rd level qualifications in digital, marketing or communications
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Native English Speaker with excellent phone manner is essential
- Full training is provided in SEO, PPC, Social & Content
- This is a 6 month internship
- Office location is in Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Opportunity to develop into a full-time role on completion of the internship
- Monthly payment of €600 to cover expenses is available.
Submit your details via http://tinder.pt/d4ppc
Describe (in approx 50 words) the objectives and results of a paid advertising campaign you’ve done on either Google or Facebook.
Since our inception in 2002, Tinderpoint has gone from strength to strength as a specialist digital marketing agency based in Dublin – and creativity that knows no borders.
We work with businesses from start-ups to Fortune 250 and FTSE 100 organisations. Our clients choose (and stay with) us for our experience, transparency, stability and familiarity with their needs and ambitions.