TVadSync is the fastest growing programmatic advertising company in Ireland. Our purpose is to help marketers optimize their media investments across television and digital by leveraging recent innovations in cross-screen attribution, analytics and programmatic activation.
We are recruiting for an Advertising Operations Executive to manage millions of dollars of digital media spend on behalf of clients such as NBC Entertainment, NFL, NHL, Nickelodeon, Lionsgate Studios, Premier League Soccer, USA Network, Comedy Central, Bravo TV, Oxygen TV, Syfy and more.
We are a small but dynamic team that works hard and punches above our weight. You will be a key member of the team, entering a fast growing sector with one of the leading players in the market.
Manage programmatic display and video campaigns in our proprietary DSP.
Traffic 1st and 3rd party ad server tags from agencies and client-direct.
Optimize hundred+ line item campaigns on ongoing basis, leveraging artificial intelligence algorithmic optimisation.
Collate and analyse delivery data to prepare regular reporting for clients.
Perform ongoing delivery pacing and end of campaign flight media analysis for billing.
Liaise with agency media planners, buyers, account directors for discrepancy reconciliation and ongoing customer success.
Work with product team to roadmap future features and functionality on the platform.
Work with data analysts and data scientists to build programmatic audience segments, inventory availability, lookalike modelling, with reach and frequency optimisation tactics.
- Experience in a digital campaign management environment, preferably in RTB (real time bidding).
- Strong analytical skills, priority management and attention to detail.
- Personal preference for high growth, dynamic company culture.
- Interest in digital advertising and in particular programmatic digital advertising.
- Fluency in ad tech acronyms (DSP, DMP, SSP, RTB, CPM).
- Visa / work permit to work in Ireland.
- BA/BS degree in Digital Marketing, related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have excellent Excel skills, including pivot charts, pivot tables, vlookup.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Please forward a CV, and a cover letter explaining why you’re the best.
TVadSync is the leading marketing technology company in the TV ACR space. We work with global brands and media agencies to deliver sophisticated digital campaigns across mobile, display and CTV.
Our innovative digital media and TV attribution solutions offer brands and performance marketers the holy grail of closed loop marketing.
Come on board.