Our client in County Kildare is currently looking to recruit a Web Content Executive for a 2 year contract. This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and deliver content in line with the Company’s marketing and communications strategy.
- Create content plans and deliver content in line with corporate strategy.
- Design measurement plans and conduct regular content reviews and analysis with the Digital Marketing Manager and the relevant business marketing personnel to ensure content performance is in line with objectives
- Reviews and analysis will include content audits, competitor and benchmark analysis, best practice content audit, social media and Google Analytics
- Optimise content with SEO in mind, to achieve best possible content performance and highest possible rankings in search engines
- Play a proactive role as part of the wider Marketing and Communications team, in the delivery of the Company’s Marketing and Communications strategy.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
- Degree in Marketing, Multimedia or communications
- Experience in using Digital media and analytical packages, CMS, content generation, SEO, SEM
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.