As a Senior PPC Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the marketing team and will play a key role in driving website enquiries and sales as well as loyalty across all markets through an understanding of our customers’ behaviours and needs.
You will support the sales teams by generating new leads and as well as having a direct impact on the business by generating online sales. We will be delivering this strategy through a number of different marketing channels (Google AdWords (Search and Display), YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, Pinterest, Conversion Rate Optimisation and more).
You will also be working closely with our content and social media team to ensure we are providing a consistent and best in class user experience as well as regularly bringing new ideas to the table.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will plan, execute, monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Work closely with our Google and Facebook account managers to continuously deliver increased online leads and sales
- Pay consistent attention to find trends in data (paying particular attention to what our competitors are doing) that will reveal new opportunities or weaknesses within our marketing
Interpret and analyze high-level marketing data (paid advertising performance, cart abandonment rate, online sales etc.)
- Use the latest conversion rate optimization techniques to increase the visitor to sale conversion rate across all of our markets
- Monitor competitors and industry trends closely and consistently bring new ideas to the table
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, and communicate those findings along with suggestions for improvements or change
Key Performance Indicators:
- In conjunction with the marketing team, hit monthly lead volume and cost per lead goals
- In conjunction with the marketing team, hit monthly online sales volume and cost per online sale goals
- On one hand, you will be highly creative, defining new and innovative campaign ideas
- On the other hand, you will be highly analytical and data-driven. You will monitor progress against targets assiduously and report concisely
- Organised – A love for spreadsheets is a bonus 😉
- High attention to detail
- Data Driven
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
Job Requirements – Essential
- At least 4 years experience working in paid online advertising with a successful track record of planning, executing and analysing campaigns
- 3 years experience working with Google AdWords
- SEO experience
- eCommerce experience
- Proven experience with Facebook advertising
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage workload
- Strong Google Analytics and Excel skills
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics qualified (All Google exams are preferable)
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to get to the real story behind the data
Job Requirements – Desirable
- A digital marketing qualification or a demonstrable interest in digital marketing (your own blog, a previous online business)
- Facebook Messenger advertising experience
- CRO experience (Example: Experience with software such as Crazy Egg, Hot Jar or similar)
- A passion for UX
- Bing Ads experience
- Google Shopping experience
- YouTube advertising experience
- Pinterest advertising experience
- International languages a bonus (French, Spanish, Italian & German)
About Your Smile Direct
The Bigger Picture
This position represents a huge opportunity for the right candidate. We are currently operating in 7 countries with a view to increasing this to 10 in the coming months.
We are aiming for 20% month on month growth in 2018 and so you will be entering the business at an exciting time. We are a vibrant and energetic company that like to work hard and have fun.
We will be using the latest advertising methods and will embrace new advertising methodologies where relevant as they become available.
We have a strong marketing team and you will be provided with all the necessary support and training. Provided you have the right attitude and experience, we will provide the tools to help you to grow your career!
Get In Touch
Please email email@example.com with your CV and outline how and why your experience and personality is a good fit for this role.
About Your Smile Direct
It all starts with a smile at Your Smile Direct. The company corrects dental concerns within 20 weeks with invisible customised aligners at a price you can smile about.
We are shaking up the cosmetic dental industry, building a fast paced, quick thinking, direct-to-consumer product and crafting a dynamic organisational team of trailblazers and thought-leaders.
We are expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are creative, brave and authentic. This is an exciting challenging start-up with global scalability.
Do you want to be part of this dynamic start-up team?