This is an exciting role for a Senior marketer with experience in developing and delivering award winning Brand communications & engagement strategies. We are seeking a highly innovative, commercial minded, and experienced marketer who thrives on creativity, innovation and collaboration for an amazing opportunity in financial services.
Your next challenge
- Lead the development and execution of the AIB Youth engagement strategy across this customer segment.
- Lead the development of new holistic recruitment programmes that connect with and amaze our customers.
- Evolve and re-imagine existing Youth recruitment engagement programme targeted at the key Second level student customer segments.
- Have a ruthless focus on Measurement & Effectiveness – contributing to a team culture of performance & transparency within the Recruitment brand engagement team.
- Own the delivery of Creativity and flair for Youth Recruitment within the Recruitment brand engagement group striving to find innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Contribute to the development of a world class team by surpassing peer groups in other organisations and industries.
- Drive, manage and inspire our agency partners to develop world class engagement programs to connect with our customer in the Youth segments.
- Contribute to the delivery of Youth recruitment targets by ensuring engagement programs deliver against agreed customer goals to build a strong pipeline of leads.
What you’ll need
- Strong track record in leading and inspiring Marketing teams;
- Strong track record in developing award winning Brand communications & engagement strategies
- Strong track record in influencing & presenting to senior stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years in a Senior Marketing role
Please note: The Minimum Education requirements for entry to AIB is 5passes in the Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), to include a pass in English and Maths. These must be achieved at either Ordinary or Honours Level. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
What else should you demonstrate?
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the competencies reflected below.
- Building Effective Relationships – Knows who the key players are and involves them as appropriate, building internal stakeholder confidence. Leads cross functional teams effectively, establishes clear and stretching goals for teams and keeps team focussed on delivery. Agrees clear and consistent expectations with individuals around business results and behaviours;
- Communication and Influencing- Communication and influencing – genuine two-way communication to achieve consensus and progress
- Generation & application of insight – Ability derive customer insight from various information points. Ability to explain how they are relevant to the brand and the issue at hand. Can connect multiple insights together to suggest implications for marketing activity. Develops real empathy with relevant customer groups. Strives for insights that are fresh and enduring.
- Campaign Development & Execution – Ability derive customer insight from various information points. Ability to explain how they are relevant to the brand and the issue at hand. Can connect multiple insights together to suggest implications for marketing activity. Develops real empathy with relevant customer groups.Strives for insights that are fresh and enduring.
- Marketing Strategy, Planning and Development – Lead the development and articulation of a marketing/brand strategy with consideration of the Bank’s strategic objectives, the changing customer needs and the external environment. The ability to use this strategy to inform sets of detailed plans. Ability to recognise and call out the impact of business decisions on brand health and develop appropriate communications strategy that limits any potential damage to the brand.
If you meet the minimum criteria and would be interested in this exciting opportunity please click apply and complete the online application. If you require further information on this role contact Lisa Byrne from the Resourcing team on 017724451
AIB does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our engagement with recruitment agencies is restricted to specified hiring needs and will not accepted without direct engagement with Resourcing Team. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited.